Daisypath Vacation tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

About Me

My photo
Nyong iki asal'e wong jowo. Harus ngomong'e jowo. Sitik-sitik iso lah..hehe

Sunday, March 4, 2012

US - Germany - Russia - Malaysia

Assalamualaikum...


Wondering why the title are only the name of countries??
Guess what...?? =p


They are my blog's audiences, for now. Haha.. Its a bit weird for me because my blog is totally in Malay language. Are they understand what I'm blogging on? Or they are just passed by my blog? Hahahaa


Never mind, whoever they are, where ever they are come from, I'm always welcoming you guys to come to this site... WELCOME and PLEASE COME AGAIN! heheheheeeee



*Aku tak tipu tau. See..... =p (Tahap pemaluku jadi tinggi bila nak tunjuk audience blog cuma seciput aje. jadi la labu...hahaha)



No comments: